1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pic request for 90's and older stuff still going strong what ya got ?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sweetk30, Sep 5, 2008.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

just looking for some diffrent stuff. whats in your garage/parking spot thats 90's and older only. i want to see some old work horse's .

to start off i will post a pic of my 78k30 with 8ft fisher speedcaster.

painted plow 003.1.jpg
  2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I say my truck is oldest and still run great. It have 327,200 miles. keep mind it real but when we got this it seem preview owner replace body and paint to cover green which is original color. bed on this not original because it aftermarket and already rust quick than cab.

transmission on this is bad but still shift it hard to get in gear. I use this for personal and scrap from school. Last time I put 3,000 of junk engines on that it work great. And gross was 12,000K with trailer that have junk 89 F150.

I say this is best truck I have work truck. Now I bought 93 F350 so I can restore and keep this forever.

when got this last year [​IMG]

This was in May 2008. Girl in 2008 Jeep lardon decide drive on middle lane on road which not for cruise just for turn she didn't she drove at 40 mph. I can't see her until i moving several feet sudden bam. I went 5 mph. Well good thing her jeep is 2 week old it junk engine went in cab. [​IMG]

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

That sux man!! Very nice truck!!
  4. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

1995 F450

I bought this last year for a salt truck & it is a beast. I usualy haul 4 skids & it just starts to ride good. I use it in the summer in the excavating business since it has a dump bed.

5. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

I think I might take the cake for "old stuff" in this thread:D

1951 Dodge M37 Military, 5.88 Gears, 4wd Hi/Low, Whelen Strobes, Cab Heater, Complete Fisher 7.5 Plow built by Fisher way back in the day specifically for this truck.

The carb needs a rebuild, I have to keep it a little choked to keep running, and just this summer the clutch has frozen up, which I might be able to break free or it needs a new one.

This thing has pulled my 03 F-350 out from being stuck like it was pulling a baby carriage behind it, it will walk away with anything if it has traction and can often do it just at idle.

6. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Dude, that is sweet!
  7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice trucks guys......sorry to hear about ur truck mill!
  8. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

this is the only pic i have of the old girl. guess the ground was a little too wet ;) 86 K20 with the 6.2 diesel

9. adino1954

adino1954 Junior Member
    from ct

1990 ford with fisher plow

2005_0301STUFF0005 (Custom).JPG
  10. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

1990 & 1992 Chevy 1-tons, both with over 200,000 miles, both still going strong,....

Blizzard vs Boss (Custom).JPG

New Blizzard plow (Custom).JPG

1st driveway plow on Nov. 9, 2005 (Custom).JPG
  11. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Awesome M37!!!
  12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice trucks Alaska boss.....i always love ur set-up!
  13. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

I sure gets some attention:D
  14. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

everyone has been my old '91 lol but here she is anyway

15. JDFireFord64

JDFireFord64 Junior Member

Im still wracked with depression that 06hdboss got rid of his 6.2 diesel. but besides that, its good to see everyone using older trucks, i have a 94 f150 with 130k that i love, theres no plow on it at the moment, it was sold when i baught it, but when i get one ill make sure to post it here
  16. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

glad to see you on here jono. :cool: welcome aboard
  17. Just sold this yesterday. 1984 Chev K10, 305 V8, Auto, 4X4, Fisher 7.5'

I sold it because I just purchased a 2008 Dodge Quad Cab Hemi, no plow yet, still doing research on which one to buy.
  18. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

My 48 power wagom ..
    I had a plow on her for a few years.

and the 74, power wagon
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  19. Austin Machine

Austin Machine Junior Member
    from Maine

Here are a few pictures I took last week of my '60 Walter Snowfighter & '46 Jeep CJ2A . I had to run my Walter out of my storage building for a few minutes to get something that was parked behind it. There's also shots of the Walter and the jeep last winter, playing around in the snow. Chip

Also here's a link to a couple of short Walter plowing videos when we were messing around with our little camera last winter. Shows the old brute in action. The last one in particular, vid 3, was shot late in the winter when we already had a massive amount of snow on the ground and got hit with another two footer.

20. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

So where in Maine do you run the walter? Looks like just personal use? I'm curious being from Maine myself. That's a nice farm you have by the way.