1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic of the fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Wilnip, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

We are finally ready. So now I'm gonna go put a few miles on the bike.xysport

image.jpg

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

2nd from left....what kind of plow is that?

Thought you had a skid or two?

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

That's the old Snoway V I believe. I've never seen a person with a fleet of trucks have 3 Snoways in them. Must have good dealer support for them in your area. Looking good though!

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

That's what I thought, didn't they have two pins?

5. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Yes, it's a 28V. Old school. I have a skid but it's only used to load salt. And yes, very good dealer support. My friend has Boss and Snoway dealership. Although, I have very little problems with them.

6. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking fleet!

7. toyotaboy

toyotaboy Member
    from DE

Hi wilnip
    how do you like the 29r plow i have the 29hd & it's been good to me & just purchased the 29r hopefully we will get some snow in january along the east coast to try it out

8. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

I love the 29R .The wings make it push snow like a pusher box. That's coming into its 3rd season. That was my personal plow. I now upgraded to the 2011 F250 on the right. Chose to go with the 29V just because it looks more bad ass, and the boss needs to look bad ass. Lol.
    Plus, the R is now more expensive than the V.

9. toyotaboy

toyotaboy Member
    from DE

i got a demo model that helped with cost like you said or i probably wouldn't bought the 29r.I am hoping to save some time on parking lots for cleaning them up and corner's in the development's that i plow. The boss should ride in the bad ass truck looks good. I just bought a used 03 f250 to go with the 2000 dodge 2500 both setup with snoway plows. Awesome looking fleet you have there.

10. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Thanks. You are going to love the 29r. It can carry more cubic feet of snow than the V so it will save you time. Gonna send you a pm.