1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic of new toy.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bowtie_guy, Oct 28, 2006.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Just picked this up about 1.5 to 2 weeks ago. Got it line-x'ed.

Would like to put a plow on it this winter but might not happen due to funds. :realmad:

Real nice, 2006 Chev Silverado. K-3500 rc lb. Single rear wheel option. Duramax LBZ, allison 6 speed combo. Real nice truck. Happy with it so far.

2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

What did it cost you? What's the advantage of a 3500 over a 2500HD?
  3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Nice truck. Would look good with a plow on the front. BUt, a nice truck it is. What kind of $$$ did that cost you? If you dont mind me asking.
  4. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Basically a stiffer rear suspension for holding more weight. Oh, and don't they come with 265/75-16 instead of 245s?
  5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

that aint no toy thats a TRUCK
  6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Truck looks nice! What kind of plow do you plan on putting on it?
  7. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Um can we say.....push some snow!:bluebounc
  8. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Yeah, c'mon man, you popped for the truck, now get a blade on there ASAP!
  9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

ya know, a new fisher XtremeV 8.5footer would look rather nice on there :) :) I too am interested in what it cost you as i don't see many 3500SRWs around and i really like them
  10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Canadian prices are not going to help you guys too much. It will be around $43,000 Canadian or $38,000 US. That's my guess