1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic of new skidsteer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lawnboy2121, Dec 18, 2011.

1. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

NEWHOLLAND 2 PIC.jpg pic of newholland

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Great,now you know how to post pixs now it will be all over PS!
  3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Nice little go getter !
  4. lawnboy2121

thanks just need snow
  5. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Looks great. Good luck w/ it. What options? Controls? What did cost? How long for you to receive after ordering?
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Hows the rear visibility out of that thing? I really liked the NH design that was before that one for its great visibility...the new ones just look like they have a real long tail section that may hinder the view.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I agree Mike. The cab really pushes you forward which is nice for looking at the front edge of the bucket. How tall is that machine? Doesn't seem very tall either. Great lookin unit.
  8. A&J Landscaping

A&J Landscaping Senior Member

Nice how you like it
  9. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice skid good luck with it
  10. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Hunchback of notre dame?
  11. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I love the new design! Kind of like the case version better, but the looks of the NH are awesome.
  12. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

does that have a higher lift because of the way the boom is set up?
  13. lawnboy2121

thanks for the replys it has heat, air, 2 speed, turn signals, radio, hydrolic coupler, air ride heated seat, severe duty tires, 78" bucket, rear view mirror, warning light, and an extended warranty. It took 2 months to get it dealer had issues so newholland extended warranty for free. The hieght is 78.8" to top of cab. Lift hieght is 129" . The reach is great,runs very smooth. The visibility is unreal and the cab is the quietest of the ones I tested. I payed 40k . The cab is forward but the tail doesnt feel long but that is kind of how my johndeere is
  14. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

How long is the extended warranty? How long did they tell you it would take to receive? Looks good.
  15. lawnboy2121

I was told when I put a deposit on it it would be a few weeks to let one but the dealer and newholland had issues and that turned out to be 2 months newholland gave me 1 year more on the warranty bringing it to 2 years because of the problems
  16. lawnboy2121

pic of the new machine with the homemade pusher

skidsteer with pusher.jpg