1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pic of new new salter

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wahlturfcare, Dec 6, 2007.

1. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

Thought i'd post a pic of the attachment i made to carry my salter/sander along with my vbox spreader since im getting rid of my truck the tailgate one went on. Easier to have them all in one now.

UPDATE! if i could send the pic someone to resize it, i would appreciate it.
  2. sk187

sk187 Senior Member

Go to http://imageshack.us/ and upload your picture there. It will give you several options to automatically resize your picture.
  3. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Here is the pic of his set up.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

so you have 2 salters/ snaders on one truck
  5. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

I have never seen anything like it. Could you please explain the purpose? So I can better understand having two spreaders on one truck.
  6. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Like the sidewalks up by stores???
  7. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

interesting, and funny
  8. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

the tailgate one was originally on one of my pickups and was modified to run sand without a vibrator. I am getting rid of the truck and do get alot of salting calls, so i figured to put it on to one of the 1 tons that have the vbox so i could have evrything together.
  9. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

I think I like this idea. I have two salters 1 for calcium and 1 for salt, that would be great to have them on one truck.
  10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

that seems a little over kill but i dont know his reasoning yet so i dont know