1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic of my truck

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by oldmankent, Jan 23, 2004.

1. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I've never put a pic of my truck in, but had some time today to get a couple. Here it is:

sscn1277.jpg

2. oldmankent

And plow up.

sscn1276.jpg

3. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

4. Laurelandscpe

Laurelandscpe Junior Member
    from SW PA

I have a 97 dump 5 speed 460. The older style ford trucks are tanks for plowing. Gotta love em. Very sharp truck..stay safe out there.

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

very nice truck:)

6. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

NICE! I love Fords!:)

7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Nice rig!:nod:

8. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

Like a jumbo size version of my rig! Very nice! Did you buy your Sno-Way new? Can't seem to find many used.

9. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

looks good!

10. oldmankent

mylawn, I got the plow used. Guy had had it sitting in his backyard for a few years. He used it one winter and then didn't like how plowing treated his truck so he took it off.

11. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

You'd think he would have known how hard it would be on his truck before he bought it.:rolleyes: :waving:

12. mylawn03

mylawn03 Senior Member

:jester: I was thinking the same thing The Boss! You guys want to know something funny, before I got my Sno-Way, I didn't know much about plows so I picked up this 8'2" Boss V-Plow for 1500 bucks, it was an awesome deal. But the guys who I was gonna have put it on said I would have plow everywhere I went because I wouldn't be able to pick up the plow off the ground...considering I have an extended cab F-150..:rolleyes: Then I ended up with a Sno-Way and the rest is history... :D

13. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

nice truck, do you do carpentry or contracting when not plowing (guessing so by the boxes in the back). what color light is on top of your truck? appears to be red, are u a firefighter? once again nice looking truck. thanks

14. oldmankent

Carpentry. Mostly finish. The light is an orange (amber?) light. No firefighting here.