1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

pic of my little truck

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by meyer22288, Jun 4, 2003.

1. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

heres a pic of my dads "import" truck. 2001 nissan frontier. 2x4. post a pic of your little truck.

nissan1 005.jpg

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

My Ranger (BLUE) and my buddies Ranger (RED)

jay joe.jpg

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

A photoshop we did of it slammed on 20" rims LOL

rangerslam.jpg

4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Thats a sweet lookin ranger!:D

5. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Thank You :)

Jay

6. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Do you plow with the Ranger? It looks like a great driveway truck.

7. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

No actually its a 2001 XLT 2wd. I use it to commute back and forth to school. I really wish it was a 4x4. I really like those new Fx4 level II rangers. Right now the Jeep is the only plower I have but hopefully in a year or so i pick something else up.

Jay

8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

The 2wd are great on gas. My nissan is 2wd and all we use it for is long drives. I wish it were 4x4 though because I want to get a plow for it to do some of my small driveways.

9. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Yea I love the Ranger but the next 2wd pickup that I will buy will be a Lightning.

Jay

10. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

I love the lightning. I saw one in dark blue the other day and I fell in love. My next truck will be a Ford F-350 with a 9ft plow.;)