1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic of my 04 Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BlueRam2500, Oct 10, 2006.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Here is a pic of my 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD with my 8ft Western ProPlus Contractor Grade plow. Truck has many upgrades including: BullyDog PowerPup, AFE intake, MBRP turbo-back exhaust, ATS manifold, ISSPRO Gauges, PacBrake, ATS TripleLok Commander,....the list goes on and on. Future plans include a rebuilt, bullet-proof transmission, Rhino-lined bed, LED taillights, and whatever else I can think of.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Um, I definetaly need to see some more pics of that beast!:nod:

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

thats sharp! deffinatly need more pics of that...interior, exterior, under the hood!!! looks great!

4. 2003Ranger

2003Ranger Junior Member

Very nice looking truck! I sure like thos CTD's

5. shamp

shamp Member

nice looking truck,wish mine still had that shine!!

6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Oh yeah, I like that truck, just a little!:D

7. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Nice truck.wesport

8. BlueRam2500

Thank you for the responses guys. I will get you more pics and post them as soon as I get them.

9. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Nice rig! Good luck with it.

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice i was looking at the same truck the other day

11. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Yep, that's a Blue Ram !

waving: Blue Ram,
    That is a beauty of a machine! :nod: I see in the thread, someone asked about the shine. I use boat wax. Yes, you can use it on painted surfaces and it's a whole lot more durable then most car waxes. It will last close to a year! :cool:

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:

12. trans

Better do the trans before winter.

13. ZR2plower

ZR2plower Member

Your truck looks awesome! What tires are on it? More pics too please!:)

14. BlueRam2500

Thanks I have 35x12.50 BFG muds on the stock wheels. I will post some more pics as soon as possible.

ProWorks, I can't afford the trans I want now, so I have to wait until after the winter. I will just monitor the gauge and keep fresh fluid in the trans. I am not really hard on the truck anyway because it is my DD.

15. BlueRam2500

Gauge Pic

Here's a pic of my gauges I had from earlier in the summer. In the background, you can see my ATS TripleLok Commander. I have ISSPRO boost, EGT, and the ever important trans temp gauge.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  16. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

sweet truck i have the same one short bed i like how yours looks

17. DeereFarmer

How do you like the gauges on the A Pillar? Any pros or cons. Are they hard to do?

18. BlueRam2500

I like the gauges on the pillar. Nice and easy to view while driving and going down the track. They were not hard to install, the hardest part was drilling and tapping the manifold for the pyro gauge.

19. DeereFarmer

Cool, I am going to get a tranny temp gauge and maybe something else. I think I am going to go with a two gauge mount instead of the three.