1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic of MD68 on Dakota

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Dusthomps, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Dusthomps

Dusthomps Junior Member

Heres a pic of my new MD68 on my Dakota. Decided on the MD68 over the MD75 mainly due to I wanted to have less weight on the front end being a reg cab. With everything stock, the front end would drop about 2.5 inches, so I put in a set of Tibrens and turned the torsion bars up and now it only sags 1/4" when the plow is raised with no counter ballast yet. Not doing anything commercial, just my driveway so I think it will work out Ok.

Dakotaclip.jpg

2. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

Congrates on plow you will love it.Its great plow .Good luck with it .What size engine you have in there.How do u like your dakota .I always liked them.

3. Dusthomps

Dusthomps Junior Member

Its got the 3.9L / 5 speed combo. As for the truck, this is my second Dakota and I have had nothing but good luck with them so far. My first Dakota is still going strong with 402k so that was a big factor for me getting a second one with 4WD.