1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic of last night's action...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by danmc, Jan 23, 2005.

1. danmc

danmc Member

These aren't too good, I'll post better ones later after I go for my final clean up...

SSCN0140.JPG

2. danmc

danmc Member

Number 2

Here's another ....

SSCN0141.JPG

3. danmc

danmc Member

And another....

SSCN0142.JPG

4. danmc

danmc Member

Last one. Hope everyone had a safe profitable event :waving:

SSCN0143.JPG

5. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Hey nice pics. Where are you plowing? Im from Randolph i might know where you are. Also what dealer do you use for blizzard?
    Eric

6. danmc

danmc Member

Eric,
    That's actually my friend's truck. He's out of town so I plowed his stuff for him. That picture was taken in Landing, off of Lakeside Blvd. He got his plow from Tony Sanchez LTD in Ledgewood. Not too far for you if you're interested in Blizzard plows.

7. danmc

danmc Member

Here are some daylight pictures

First one...

SSCN0149.JPG

8. danmc

danmc Member

Here's a shot with a dumpster so you can tell how high the piles are. Not bad for a newbie...

SSCN0150.JPG

9. danmc

danmc Member

Another dumpster shot. This is a pretty easy lot to do - 95% is straight pushes front to back. Also gets 2 bags of salt from the entrance to approx half way back...

SSCN0151.JPG