1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pic of 03 2500HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ratlover, May 10, 2004.

1. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

This is a few pics for the guy that wanted to see a fullsized lightbar on a new chevy.

mvc-004f.jpg

2. ratlover

from IL

and another fromt the front side

3. ratlover

from IL

would help if I attached the pic :eek:

mvc-005f.jpg

4. ratlover

from IL

and one from the back I think you have already seen

mvc-002f.jpg

5. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

thanks ratlover that looks great.

6. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

I never liked the look of the new Chevy front ends, but I have to admit that with that sharp design on the cowl hood, it makes a BIG difference.... I actually like the look now. Make Chevy should make that hood a stock option.

Nice set up on the Light bart too!

7. bluenite608

bluenite608 Member

nice truck, I really like the headache rack!!

8. ratlover

from IL

Thanks guys. :)

The hood is compliments of the ins. co since I dented the hood a few weeks after I bought it :cry: but it turned out for the best I think

9. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Do you have a pic with that huge 9'6 V plow on ur truck? id love to see it.

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

is that a shaker hood on your truck

11. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

Hey ratlover...
    I looked at Goodmark I can't seem to see that style hood anywhere. similar but not the same... You sure its a goodmark hood?

any papers from the body shop?

12. Ripple

Ripple Member

2500hd

Nice looking rig Ratlover...Can you email me info on plowing with the edge?

13. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I like that headache rack. I think that is the best way to mount any full size light bar. That chevy emblem really sets it off. NICE truck :waving:

14. ratlover

from IL

Thanks again.

I now dont think the hood is goodmark? When I was first tryng to buy it(I was waiting forever) the pic good mark showed looked just like mine but it was a computer grafted type image. Told the body shop what I wanted and they said they finaly were in and I got her slaped on and liked it but then I looked at the good makr sight much later(because people were questioning if it was a good mark or not) and it is different :confused: Its a steel cowl(back is a mesh screen, so it could be made functional) but the ram air looking thing is fake. So I dont know who makes it? :confused:

I assume you mean plowing juiced? Well I turn if off when the snow starts flyi8ng and go back to stock hp. With stock HP you can spin at will in the snow, even in the rain with the juice you really have to be carefule since you can lite em up even going 45 without downshifting just rolling onto it.

Currently running an Edge Hot Juice moduel with an attitude controller. Hot juice will bake a stock ally converter and clutch packs and zing it or limp it at will. Running a SCIII kit w/triple disk converter. Hopeing to get my Steve Cole programing this week or next but wont run that in the winter, way too much HP:eek: Any particular Q's? Shoot me a pm here or to the place or email me :)

Need to get some action pics and pics with the plow but the only time I have the plow mounted I am pushing the white gold and a bit busy

15. Crodog

Crodog Junior Member

Where did you get that headache rack? I have been looking for one and it seems like everyone has the bakrack. I want something a little different

Crodog

16. ratlover

from IL

I made it, took me a deecent amount of time but I think I only had about 100$ or so in material minus the paint. Kinda nice becasue the mesh dosnt cut down on visibility abd you look through the bowtie when looking in your mirror so it dosnt get in the way at all. Feel free to borrow anypart of my design, the copyright hasnt made it through yet so you still have time;)

17. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

do they have that hood style for a 2001? and where could I find one like that?

thank ya!

18. ratlover

from IL

take a look at goodmark IIRC the sire is goodmarkindustries.com