1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

photos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by eatonpaving, Jun 24, 2003.

1. eatonpaving

eatonpaving PlowSite.com Addict

2. eatonpaving

3. eatonpaving

4. eatonpaving

pic, this is what i traded for the plow truck, it had a 406, sbc in it.

mvc-001s.jpg

5. eatonpaving

the plow truck had sit for 9 years in pelston michigan, the kids parents had passed away and this was his dads truck, he wanted th s10 so we traded it has a new plow on it, its 9 years old but it was only used one winter, i had to flush out both gas tanks and clean out the carb,(old gas) i have the widow sticker in the glove box. it was 12000.00 new randy

6. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Nice plow truck Randy is that an 84? looks like my 84, but is missing several dents and rust holes lol Look out for the Meyer plow bashing it has let up for the summer but will return once the snow starts to fly:eek:

7. eatonpaving

:drinkup: its an 86. i had 2 96 gmcs a couple years ago till this war stuff started and we had no snow that year so i gave them bact to the bank , this truck drives as good as the 96s i hadi only had 2600.00 in the s10 that i traded for it, i am thinking of trying to get a plow for the dump truck.

8. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Hmmmmm maybe a nice big Fisher on that big ol Ford or even an old municipal plow setup and you would have a nice parking lot plow on your hands.

Jay

9. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

great pics buddy. how about a blizzard snowplow on the ford. or maybe a nice fisher.:nod:

10. eatonpaving

plow truck is for sale, 4500.00 anybody plowing yet, northern mich got a few inches last night.:drinkup:

11. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

might want to post it in the for sale section

Last edited: Nov 5, 2003
  12. eatonpaving

thanks i did, :drinkup:

nice.jpg

13. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Wanna sell that Mustang??????

Chris

14. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

eatonpaving,

where in wayne you located, that's about 20 min from my house, could use a back up.....interested ???