1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Photo Of My Ltl9000

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by alleghenypaving, Dec 31, 2007.

1. alleghenypaving

alleghenypaving Member

here she is taking a holiday break...if she not hauling salt in the winter ,,she hauling hot rock ( asphalt) in the summer.. try to keep her clean

Picture 007.jpg

2. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

Nice truck now all we need is snow so we can have fun and make money payup

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice truck

4. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Very nice paint! Truck looks like new. What year is it?

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Always liked the hood style on those Fords. Nice truck!

6. alleghenypaving

alleghenypaving Member

it's a 1991 ,..all the graphic,s are painted on ..the bull dozer on the photo side and on the other fender is a excavator (driver side) is all paint..thanks guys

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Nice truck is that the only one you have besides that mack your selling?
    what other equipment do you have ?

8. alleghenypaving

alleghenypaving Member

cat320, i have asphalt paver,roller, one more triaxle in the shop getting painted..line painters ,for hiways- parkinglots, etc.we sold the mack.a guy from flordia got her but he's looking for a shipper..sounds to me like he's taking this mack across the pond.

9. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

what is your legal GVWR there in PA?

10. alleghenypaving

alleghenypaving Member

leagal weight here in pa is 73,280# truck can haul a little over 22 1/2 ton .truck runs great loaded.

11. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

its funny how states can differ so much, here in MI you would be only be allowed 57,000 lbs.

12. alleghenypaving

alleghenypaving Member

might be a differance in the gvwr from state to state but i'm sure there is a differance in plates and road tax, pa sucks as far as taxes.. you have to work a month and a half to cover the cost of the truck ..insurance,plates,road tax.fuel tax.and so on...just keep banging away........trying to talk the wife in moving to the smokey mountains,,,Tenn.