1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Photo Needed ! ! !

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by dvshooter, Dec 13, 2005.

1. dvshooter

dvshooter Junior Member

Does any one have a plow on a 1973 Chevy K-20 that can provide a picture of how the plow frame & clevis frame (lower plow frame) bolts onto the truck. I need help to figure out how to hook everything together to get me in business.

2. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I'll try and get you a photo of my 87' i believe the frame is the same.

3. dvshooter

dvshooter Junior Member

thanks, I am trying to get this thing up and runing, but I need to see how and where the lower frame bolts on...

4. SteveB(wi)

SteveB(wi) Member

5. dvshooter

dvshooter Junior Member

I was told when I bought it that it was a Meyer plow frame. However I contacted Meyers and they gave me the same info that you just did and the one I have looks nothing like that. I think I got a Heinz 57.

6. mikes plowing

mikes plowing Member
    from cent pa

dvshooter where in cent pa do you live? I live in lebanon. If you live close to me I might be able to help.

7. dvshooter

dvshooter Junior Member

I live in Philipsburg, however I just found out that the stuff I bought is junk... I need to buy another one. The one I had was a home made jobie and that is why it wouldn't line-up. But thanks for the help.