1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Phones Ringing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Lux Lawn, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Its been one of the hottest summers that I can remember so far this year.In the last 2 weeks I think I have had more people ask me about plowing then landscaping.Last year we were well over our average snowfall.Even got almost two feet April 26th.Also last year seemed to be the year that a few company's did not perform the work they were paid to do.Here it is only August and the calls are already coming in.That means dropping all of the PITA customers and replacing them with new one's and raising the rates to where they should be.

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Lux Lawn thats great.

Just make sure you are not getting the other guys PITA customers.

With the price of fuel there is always room for an increase.

3. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Larry,Thats sounds good hopefully your phone goes crazy.I appreciate your e-mails and support and wish you all the best throughout your business career... :drinkup:

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Hey anytime...thank you for the encouragement.Hows business with you?

Have you talked to that crazy guy from MN. lately? :)

5. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Lux Lawn:
    That was a GREAT winter,I had a good time all winter.
    I had to replace a tranny and tires and still made money well over that.
    March was outstanding for me, 5 events that I got to hit 8 times for cash.
    Bring on the snow! Maybe this year it starts in OCT and goes thru April again!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2005
  6. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Not lately,but I do need to give him a ring to see how things are going.I'm getting request for snow as well and hopefully it all pans out and we all have a great season...