1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Phone Tree!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Vaughn Schultz, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I was thinking. We all watch the weather and check on line but sometimes you get a suprize. :eek:

We should find people in are area that we can notify in the event of a suprize storm. There are time's that no snow is in the forecast till they change it at 11:00 pm. Then their is snow on the ground by 3:00 am. Not very often but it happens. I would hate to see some one get in deep trouble or loose alto of money because of a mistake :confused: .

What I would like to do is get lists of people in different areas that would want to do this. Then if a snow creeps up on us, We can make one phone call to one guy/girl, that will call some one ells, that will call some one ells, and so on.

If you think this is a good idea, or have any suggestions, post back, and we will start a new form. :nod:

Thank you - Eric, Northern Ill.