1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Phone Ringin'

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by chris k, Sep 15, 2003.

1. chris k

chris k Senior Member

People must really be nervous after last winter. Already had 3 condo's call for plow bids, a self storage plow bid and a general food store. All called last week and it's only Sept. Bring on the SNOW!!!!!!!!! Anyone else bidding snow plowing already?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2003
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Most of mine from last year have already contacted me. I've still got a few bids out. Just found out our Post Office is asking for bids due by Oct 1st. Seems kind of late, actually.

3. EIB

EIB Senior Member

I've got three already signed up. Plus my customers from lst year.

Everett

4. maple city lawn care

maple city lawn care Junior Member

I've got an apartment complex, church & pastor's house, 8 gas stations, and several residentials confirmed already. I've put out some other bids that I expect to hear from soon. I'm glad to get it squared away so when the snow falls, we're ready to go!

BRING IT ON!!:D

5. SnowProGRES

SnowProGRES Member

I started the year with 28 residential carrying over from last year sent those out a month ago 70 % returned w/full payment in advance. Already booked my two new trucks for the season! I concur, Bring on the snow!

6. Pickering snow removal

Pickering snow removal Senior Member

I responed to a similar post a week ago i sent bids out last week i try to do this because i want to know were i stand when all the last min people start calling in oct honestly if i get back everyone from last year i may take about 10 more commerical jobs and that would be it but you never know alot of new shopping centers going up around here and when that happens the big tunas go for those jobs and leave the bait fish for companys more my size so hey ill take there left overs i cant get over the hump to buy a loader so we may never reach the size i would like to grow to right know it just seems like a loader would not be used enough to justify the cost , if i had a loader i could bid so of the really profitable shopping centers but iam a realist what would i do with the thing during the off season.