1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Phone notification

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by DJ Contracting, Oct 12, 2010.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Does plowsite/lawnsite have a way to notify my phone when any threads that I'm subscribed to are accessed kind of like facebook does?

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

if you have your email set up on your phone and you have your email notification activated here at the site then yes, you will be notified...and you are also able to access the link (new post in that thread) directly via your phone just as you would from your pc/laptop

3. DJ Contracting

Ok I had my e-mail notifications turned off I'll set it back up thanks -Joe-

4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

plowsite works pretty good on my blackberry... I've tried it a few times....

5. DJ Contracting

It works good on my Hero also but I have to set my e-mail back up

6. DJ Contracting

Ok just checked the e-mail notifications box thanks again -Joe-

7. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Most of my posts/viewing of plowsite is from my phone (DROID) and it works really well.

8. DJ Contracting

Yeah again I too am on plowsite now with my HTC Hero I just forgot that I had stopped the notifications