1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Philadelphia Equipment sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jdilliplane1, Sep 30, 2015.

1. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

Just liquidating some equipment that haven't been getting used nearly enough to justify the insurance. Shoot me a text for pictures 215-266-9277.

2000 F250 regular cab gas 5.4 triton low mileage 45k original miles. Truck has been a work it's whole life so don't expect mint condition but she's reliable. Comes with flatbed bed and 8 1/2 western unimount v-plow. Plow works just needs a fluid and filter change. asking $4250/obo

1995 dodge regular cab 2500 5.9 gasser with flatbed bed and airlift airbags on the rear. 150kish. Has western unimount setup. No plow but have a few different ones straight blade or v we can talk about. Also has a ringo dump body setup. Used this before I had a regular dump truck. $3000/Bo.

18 foot eager beaver three wheel trailer, new paint and wiring gone over in past year. Also, has a winch plate welded on already. Good condition but just bought new gooseneck. Bad thing is no title but I just had it tagged in Maine. $2500/Bo

Any questions just ask. Just have way too much stuff I'm not using.
  2. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

what kind of flatbed is on the ford f250?
  3. gman2310

gman2310 Senior Member

Pics of the dodge
  4. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

Guys if you need pictures shoot me a text? Don't know how to upload them via my phone here.