1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Peterson plow light wiring to fisher harness

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mrmike, Dec 11, 2012.

1. mrmike

mrmike Junior Member

Has anyone changed out their fisher plow lights using the peterson ones from Northern tool? Would you know what color wires go to the correct color on the fisher plow harness which is 11 pin. The colors are all different, There are five wires each out of the peterson's and 6 on the plow harness =one larger wire which is black/orange which I think is ground.
    I would appreciate anyones help............Thanks
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

look at fishers website,,,,and the peterson lights should have come with a wiring diag,
    if not then play around with the wires on the peterson lights
  3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

I actually spent $210 between the lights and the harness.I just did mine on tuesday.Open up the light housings.You will see 5 wires.the white wire is for ground and splits off twice.I cut it in half and wired one for the ground for the headlights and the other for park and turn lights.The rest of the wiring is as follows:
    Green-low beam
    Red-high beam
    Yellow-parking lights
  4. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

mine didn't have the black orange wire.It was a intensfire harness with the plugs on the end I was going to use to convert one of my mm1 to a 3 plug but bought new lights already wired so that was in the extra parts box.