1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Petersen Construction & Woodworking

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by homerpete, Jan 31, 2010.

1. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

This is our fleet, we mostly do our own property's (own rentals) but do have a couple of commercial lots also. The Dodge with the blizzard is mine, the international and Dodge dumps are my dads, International has a 10ft plow and the Dodge gets the Boss V. We all have day jobs but have the rentals, and do construction and concrete on nights and weekends. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

3. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

Nice looking fleet! I like the sled in the first pic, how much ya want for it:D

4. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

Thanks, thats my baby!

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking equipment

6. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking rigs! Nice sled, I'm a Yamaha guy but I always liked those Polaris! Let It Snow...

7. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

I like that highside flatbed. Got more pictures of the old dodge?

8. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

Very nice equipment and SHOP for part time stuff.
    I know full time business guys who would be jealous.

9. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Nice skid. Must get tired of towing it around during a storm

10. homerpete

homerpete Member
    from Iowa

Not at the moment

The shop is actually from my day job, I work for a sign company and get all our vehicle lettering done there, that being the reason the dodge was in the shop!

The skid is also from the day job, that day I went out on a minor recovery of one of our designers who attempted to drive through some very large drifts with her trailblazer.