1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Personalized license plates for advertising

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Plowtoy, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

I'm just wondering if anyone other than myself uses their license plate for advertising, and what is it (if I may ask). Mine is "GTPLOWD", for "Get Plowed By The Best". Thanks Davepayup

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Mine is TURF GUY get a lot of remarks about them. Have had them for a few years and will continue to have them.

3. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Mine says MR PLOW but it's covered by my salt spreader:nono: :D

4. automd

automd Junior Member

mine say AUTO MD because i'm also an auto mechanic

5. plate

My plate reads : PROWRKZ

6. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

If you tow a trailer, around here, you have to get a commercial plate... My bro tried getting a plate a few years back that said BJ4Ride. It went through the SOS, it took about 2 weeks until they caught it and sent him a letter. I thought it was funny as heck. lol

7. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

On my 2003 Ram I've got "We Mow".

I haven't figured out what I'm going to put on my 2005. I think something along the lines of the "getplowd" and put "GetMowd" We can only have 7 letters here.

8. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Green Mountain has GRN MTN if I remember right... Haven't seen his truck in a while..

9. Runner

Runner Senior Member

LOL! I know that was one of the most memorable episodes there was. Guests Adam West, AND Linda Ronstadt. :)

10. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

We have only two trucks and our plan in the spring is to get PPM 1 and PPM 2 on them. Nothing funny.... but we thought it would look ok.

I saw one today that was LANDSCAP.

11. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

mine on the new truck shortly. MOW4FOD mow for food.

12. sam c

sam c Member

I have CGLS-1 & CGLS-2 (Countryside Gardening & Landscape) on the trucks and YD&GDN (yard & garden) on my closed trailer. I've had vanity plates on everything I've owned for the last 20 years. They are great conversation starters. Guess what (65MPALA) is on :)

13. ICindrich

ICindrich Senior Member

Lawn Care, don't you have to have a cap on a pickup in NY if you have custom plates? My buddy has HUNTNY on his F-250 and he got hasseled constantly till he but a god famned cap on his truck

14. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

i've got snonice on mine

15. snow4Dough

snow4Dough Junior Member

I have two.

PLWBSNS and ISALTEM

Working on # 3

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006