1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

per sq ft price

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SDF250, Jan 23, 2001.

1. SDF250

SDF250 Junior Member

how much should i be charging per sq ft .i had to sub out 2 new lots for comm. to someone on my street his price 125 min
    10" storm he charged me 175 i have yet to measure the lot probably about 100 x 400 / 40,000sq strait no islands

2. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

get the pricing from him in writing-----so there is no misunderstanding

seems a bit steep

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

It all depends on your market. I wish I had someone to plow sites that size for me so cheap! And that would be cheap for a 1 - 4" snowfall in my market!

~Chuck

4. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

The last time I plowed a lot that size, was over 20 years ago and I used a 6.5 Western on a 75 Bronco. It seemed to take forever. How long does it take with a 8' plow now? I only do residential push offs now.

5. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Ditto Chuck. If that guy wants to travel over here I'll put him to work ASAP. Here's another example of how every market is different though.