1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Per Push Question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by howardsells2000, Jul 14, 2006.

1. howardsells2000

howardsells2000 Junior Member

This probably seems like a dumb question but I'll ask anyway. You guys all talk about pricing per push. Does Per Push mean clearing the whole driveway or parking lot? Or does it mean every time you push path with your blade. Like if you had to back up and drive forward 10 times to clear a lot, is that 10 pushes?
  2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

A per push is every time you show up to push that location. Not the amount of times you have to drop the blade during a visit. So you have to plow at 10 pm and also at 6 am then that is 2 pushes.
  3. howardsells2000

howardsells2000 Junior Member

Thanks, I felt kind of stupid asking but I always wonder about it.
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

my dad thought that too!! it took FOREVER to convince him what it really meant!
  5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I think that "per push" should mean everytime you drop the blade. We need to come up with a new name!