1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Per push price

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by vmj, Oct 2, 2009.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Looking to come up with a per push price for a small lot.. It'll probally be seven passes with plow. How to come up with a price? THANKS

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like the price of a driveway to me.

3. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Isn't it a price per pass to come up with that price?

4. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Yes i have an hourly rate.. It's a small lot so i'm figuring seven stright pushes to clear lot so i'm not their lot long.. I did a search, because i thought i remeber reading last year some talk about a per pass amount to come up with total for plowing the lot.

5. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Personally I wouldn't waste my time with a per pass amount. You are better off with a time frame and 7 pushes could be a 3K lot or an acre and a half runway. I figured you meant it was smaller though which is why I said a minimum. Even if it only takes 30 seconds to plow it takes you time to drive there and prep time.

6. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

Seven passes would hit the 1 Hour minimum for me.

No less.

J.

7. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Thank you...

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Can you put a pix up of this lot?

9. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

No don't know how to..... It's L shaped with four parking spots in font and a side lot 40' wide by 150' deep on a main road.