1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Per-Push Contract/Agreement

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by POWER STROKE, Nov 13, 2010.

1. POWER STROKE

POWER STROKE Member

I am in my 2nd year of snow removal and last year I got paid every time I plowed. But this year I have some customers that want a Per-push contract. I am stuck at what and how to write one. I was wonder if anybody had a copy or example I could see just to see how It should be. I use the search button all day and still did not find what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help or input.

POWER STROKE

2. JayD2

JayD2 Senior Member

I saw one on here somewhere from Tom's Plowing. It was good.

3. Jguck25

Jguck25 Senior Member

What you did last year was a per push contract... If you got paid every time you went there, that what a per push contract is.

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Ditto.....

5. havenprosnow

havenprosnow Member

Think about joining SIMA. Great resources under their learning center.

6. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

We may have what you want

We have a Snow and Ice management template CD available that has several different contract templates on it as well as many other things. Check it out at www.profitsareus.com under the CD area of our web site.

Any questions you can call us. Thanks.