1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Penn jer del - 2014-15 WEATHER RANT

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Citytow, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Citytow

Citytow Senior Member
    from phila

2. news913

news913 Member

Hope we get a kickass year down here. I work in Delco/Philly, could def use the cash!

3. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

Gotta have patience it takes time for ground temps to cool off, based on the latest data after December 15 the weather should be more favorable for winter weather

4. tomcat01

tomcat01 Junior Member

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Gonna be interesting to see what this storm does considering it was 70 degrees today and gonna be 57 tomorrow.
    A good amount of just grassy accumulations in and along the 95 corridor??

6. tomcat01

tomcat01 Junior Member

this is the latest update ive gotten

Bucks county: Snow begins 5-7am Wednesday, ending 8-10pm Wednesday evening. 5-9" snow, 3-6" with mixing southeast of Doylestown.

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Interesting

8. SteveinNEPA

SteveinNEPA Junior Member

Anywhere from 6 to 12 here in my area,starting around 7 am and ending around 10 pm. And for once 3 different forecasts are actually on the same page. Guess I'll find out when I wake up tomorrow.