1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pelt35's New F-150

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Here is pelt35's new F-150 just waiting for that plow, sweet truck !!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

trucks looks real nice:)

3. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

Sweeeet ride, didnt think you could put a blade on the new style150????

4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

yeah that has the 7700lb package is the auto on the floor now

5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

plow prep is offered on some of the new 150's i know its not offered on the FX4's. Personally i'd plow with any of them if i made some front end mods:nod: id put a plow on any 4x4 pickup.

Nice truck one thing i don't like about the new F-150's is the floor shifter in some models i think it would take some getting used to to plow with the auto trans on the floor.

6. Sndun

Sndun Member

I wanted that same truck so bad. I was ready to put money down but plow prep wasn't offered on the configuration I wanted. Still makes me mad.

I like the auto on the floor but then again I'm used to it.

Oh well, Good Luck with it, it's a beautiful truck!!

7. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

How come u have plates from WI when your up in MICH? :confused: BTW nice truck, I test drove an FX4 and wasn't impressed had lotsa squeeks and squawks from the dash. Proably a first year deal, but none the less nice truck u have...:drinkup:

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I'm in Michigan, I just posted them for him :rolleyes:

9. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

Yea I realized that after the fact of postin it lol oh well **** happens....:rolleyes:

10. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

:drinkup: yea wut kinda plow ya'll plan on installin???

good news my 76 is retiring from snow plowing at the end of this winter and will be undergoing a frame off resto. I just bought a 95 f-250 witha conventional western pro-plow on it:yow!: :drinkup: :redbounce

11. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

new plow

I had a new Sno-way 7' 6" MT90 put on , I like it a lot works great Pelt35

12. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

You have to get some pics up of that truck in the snow!! :drinkup:
    :yow!:

13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Re: new plow

pelt35, sorry I was not able to post your picture with the plow attached, just everytime I open the attachment there was nothing there.

14. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

:yow!: See if someone else in the forum could help ya im havin the same problems. my computer keeps sayin that the photos are too large.:realmad: i just got some new pics of myself plowin a storage warehouse with my bosses 97 ford diesel. im gonna try an post them one night this week.:drinkup:

15. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

send them over to me at fbishop@wideopenwest.com and I can re-size them for you