1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Peladow in NJ

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by landman, Nov 10, 2003.

1. landman

landman Senior Member
    from NJ

Just wondering if any guys in the union/middlesex county area would be interested in obtaining Peladow by the skid. Myself and 2 other guys I know need some and we contacted a supplier and got a great deal on a trailerload shipped direct to us, the only problem is between the 3 of us we only need 12 pallets and there is 16 on a trailerload. If anyone is interested Pm or email me for more details. I am NOT a dealer or salesman for this product Just trying to use the strength in numbers to buy at discounted prices to benefit all who are interested in saving money.
  2. What is the cost per bag or pallet on a truckload?

3. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

I would like to know prices as well, we are looking at a tractortrailer full of Magic delivered here, with prices being very competitive if not better than I can get Mag or CaCl here. Let us know, if its good enough we would travel to you and go in on your purchase.

Let us know,

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I am interested in two pallets.

How much per pallet, how many bags to a pallet, and how many pounds per bag? I can pick up at your location in NJ...