1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pc/ Laptop program

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by AmesLandscaping, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Hello Everybody, I am new to this site so if this stuff is posted somwhere on here you all can yell at me:nod: Does anybody have any ideas on what is out there for a programs for snow plow/ salt bids, quotes... for computers..... I am just looking for something to get a start in this, I have programs for Landscaping stuff, but nothing for this, Any help would be great.
    Thanks Alex- kansas city
  2. DirtyJerzey

DirtyJerzey Senior Member

i know if you do a search there is some website about it, but ill tell ya there is more letters and abreviations that i dont know what, confused the hell out of me....
  3. I have been looking at a few I have found... Some ARE real $$$$$$$ There is one on ebay for $34.99 but it now sale, has anybody used it????? Shows a pic of a walk behind snow blower... I have invoice programs I use for grass cutting and etc, just looking for something for snow work... Thanks Alex
  4. PolyPlowBoss

PolyPlowBoss Member

I've been trying to figure out how to convert OpenOffice with a template to use as my billing. It also has other software that helps with the bookkeeping part of it.
    It is a free download available here:
    Hope this helps.
  5. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

quickbooks..... enough said
  6. FordPlow

FordPlow Junior Member

My Deluxe Invoices-------Simple to use and you can set up invoices and estimates however you want. Runs about $40 at OfficeMax.

Also keeps track of what is owed at different intervals.