1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

paying subs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by htmsupply, Jan 5, 2010.

1. htmsupply

htmsupply Junior Member

how long after a storm do you pay your subs? thanks,mark

2. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

We pay within 2 - 4 Weeks

3. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

i get paid once a month

4. F-SERIES BEAST

F-SERIES BEAST Member

I also get paid once a month, most guys I know don't mind getting paid monthly, except for the few guys that live check to check. Once a month is good, get your billing done.

5. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

We pay every 2 for houlry guys with their own trucks, we pay site specific guys 45 days on invoice

6. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

The guy that i sub for pays me at the end of the storm or within a few day's from the end of it. But here we might only see two events in a month. That's how he has always done it. Doesn't matter to me but it is nice to have my money quickly especially since my accounts all pay 30 days net 0

7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I do two places for a friend...I turn my bills in every two weeks and usually get paid within a week.

8. ZachXSmith

ZachXSmith Senior Member

30 days is normal.

9. polplow

polplow Member

day after event

10. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Our subs get 100 hour/winter guarantee, paid 20 hours a month x 5 months, any hours in excess get paid at end. Terms are net 30 of invoice date.

11. nhpatriot

nhpatriot Senior Member

Pay them in full on 30 day terms, or pay them 20% less if they can't manage their money and want it immediately :) Make a little profit on the type of people who have a pawn shop, quick money habit.