1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Paying off your plow for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Roger Dodger, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Roger Dodger

Roger Dodger Senior Member
    from nw Pa.

The only thing on my list for Xmas was money to pay-off my plow. Instead I hear comments like, "what kind of Xmas is it without gifts" or "that's not a very fun present" or "someday when you sell the plow you don't have a lasting present". I told folks, everytime I raise and drop that blade, I'll think of them. Well, I got everything else but the money except for the amount the wife gave me. Even then I had to convince her that I truly wanted just the money. The only thing around here that listens to me is the dog!:rolleyes:

This is not a complaint, as I believe any present is a good present when it doesn't cost me money in some way!;)

2. SCL

SCL Senior Member

You have to explain to them that every time you plow with a FISHER plow its like Christmas all over again.;)