1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pay

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Theshoemaker, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Theshoemaker

Theshoemaker Senior Member

Hello, just looking for some info for the guys on here that plow commercial park lots/ malls or shopping centers. My question is how do these generally pay??? After you set the contract and they accept, do they pay monthly, pre-pay or do they pay after the season is closed.I'm thinking of getting some lots but i know i will not be able to afford salt, fuel, labor and equipment failures/repairs if i don't have any income before or during season.

Thanks!!!

2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I assume you're talking about next season? Some pay well, others may not. Pre pay, I wish. Pay at end of season, hell no. Generally NET 30. Unless they have their own corporate standards, you dictate to them in your contract when they will pay and by when you invoice. Good luck

3. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

if your on a shoe string budget doing commercial can be a problem. esp. with the economy in the dumpster everybody is getting strung out.

JR