1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pay now,pay later

Discussion in 'Weather' started by grandview, Nov 9, 2011.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

We've been having really nice weather. Broke 70 yesterday still cutting grass ,not that cold at night. 10 day forecast looks good. So,just like a credit card that is due.We will be paying for it later in the month or early Dec. Lake is still warm so all it takes is a nice wind over the lake and cold air from Canada ,bingo! 40 inches on the first snow again!:realmad:

2. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Would hot air from Canada be better.........?

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

There is a bit of hot air in the Canadian weather thread. Lol

4. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I'm taking advantage of of the weather. Going through stuff a little more throughly than usual actually touching up paint, etc. I agree with Grandview though, we will probably pay for it later...maybe not though, I have a bunch of per visit stuff this year.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Yes it would ,and no Export beer breath either!

6. GMC Driver

GMC Driver Senior Member

If you look at the radar this morning, you can see the lake effect rain showers setting up. The air isn't cold enough yet - but once it does cool down, the snow can sure stack up quickly.