1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pay for Subs

Discussion in 'Networking' started by rock&snow, Feb 17, 2008.

1. rock&snow

rock&snow Junior Member

i am about 20 minutes from the twin cities and am wondering what some people around this area are paying their subs. I have done some searching but can not find anything from this area. I plow with a 8 foot straight blade with wings.:help:

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

when I sub I get 75/hr with a 1/2 ton a 7.5 with wings

3. langerlawns

langerlawns Junior Member

Rock&Snow-
    If you are located in Hudson, I may have a sub opportunity for you. Please e-mail me at langerslawn@yahoo.com. Thanks

4. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

I got the 12 inch chicken club at Subway for $6.49 plus tax.

5. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

HA HA HA :D Thats funny as hell xysport

6. Indy

Indy Senior Member

....seems like in my area it is $50 to $ 75 depending on how tight the property is (hard to push) or if it is a huge area back and forth stuff.

Also one of the guys here pays lower in that range but he will take the VIN # off your truck and put you under his insurance while you are on his contracted sites plowing, he's covered for sure and you can relax and plow away.........

Hope that helps, welcome to the site.:salute: