1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pathfinder 7.5 TE

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by SiLlY, Nov 30, 2011.

1. SiLlY

SiLlY Member

Hello all. I've been on the site for about a week and I've searched and found little about the Pathfinder plows. I've learned they're pretty much a local outfit to RI, where I'm located. I'm getting ready to start plowing again. I used to work for an outfit quite a few years ago in northern Mass. They ran meyers and fishers. I moved away and am now back. I enjoyed plowing and I'm going to be plowing this winter. The rig I picked up has a pathfinder plow on it. Before I start over committing myself to customers.. can anyone tell me what to expect with this plow? Any experiences? Should I ditch it and invest in something else? Etc.. ?

Any help would be great. I know nothing about this plow. All the info on the web, as scarce as it is.. are pretty good reviews with happy customers but I know that can be very biased.

TIA!

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i would scrap it and get a fisher or western atleast you can get parts for them

3. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Pathfinders are junk. Buy a minute mount