1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Pat on the back to BOSS for handling my situation

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by snowcrazy, Feb 25, 2015.

1. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

hello all, just wanted to give a little good feedback to boss for the support I got from them. I was having problems with my new 9'2" boss dxt springs when trying to stack snow. They were very weak. you could put the plow in scoop mode and I could at 170lbs put all my weight on the outer edge of the plow and make it lower to the ground darn near a foot. I tightened the springs which helped a little but not NEAR enough. they sent me new springs and PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Thank you very much boss plows, you will be getting my returned business with customer support like that!

And by the way, this plow is one bad S O B !!!! took me a while to catch on to a v plow but now that im getting good with it, it is the best thing since sliced bread.

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Wish they would send me stainless skins for the wings that go on my stainless dxt.... absolutely ******** looking, makes such a nice plow look like a piece of crap... not impressed with them and their lack of support

3. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

Support is dealing with problems related to the equipment, not providing you with custom parts for your plow. Yuk new what the wings were before you bought them. If you didnt , shame on you.

4. snowplower1

snowplower1 Senior Member

agreed! love my 9.2 dxt! my only thing is idk if it is normal and maybe you would know, mine makes a couple weird noises when it rattles while driving.
    only other thing was it has been so dang cold here and i have plowed so much that a ton of snow is jammed up in the mount hat the pins are frozen and i cant get the plow off until it either warms up or i can get it to the car wash to get all the snow off