1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parts

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by BlackKnight07, Oct 27, 2011.

1. BlackKnight07

BlackKnight07 Member

Does anyone know of any Online parts Distributors for the Snowdogg Series? Really don't want to go to the dealer for a 50 dollar part.

2. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

I'm in the same boat. No one stocks parts online.

3. dognit

dognit Junior Member

I know what you are saying. The local dealer mark-up must be insane when compared to other plow manufacturers prices for like parts and I have to listen to his "warranty is void" crap because I am not paying him to install the part. A friend just told me he ordered a new Boss V plow direct from the manufacturer shipped to his door. Although the Snow Dogg has been a very reliable plow for the last 3 years, it looks like that money I have been tucking away every payday for a new replacement plow on the new plow truck will be going to a different manufacturer.

4. ppap

ppap Junior Member

Parts availability online would great. Every other industry has it.

5. BlackKnight07

BlackKnight07 Member

Agreed, I got this plow for a good price needless to say, hopefully it works wonderful for a few years until i can afford a newer truck and plow, Probably wont be a Snowdogg unless they are more dealers/Parts distribution like the Western,Boss,Meyers have.

Not a good feeling knowing if it breaks during the season and i can't fix it there is a good chance, i will miss a snow event or two, that enough to piss me off before the season even begins.. Then again with the weather lately we could end up with nothing but rain.

6. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

I can't point you to a specific dealer, but I do know I've googled parts in the past with great success.

Some of our dealers are very active on this forum as well and take excellent care of their customers.

7. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

haaa haaa..... thanks Scott :)

We stock most parts you would need for your plow. We have been discussing with Buyers already that they should require dealers to stock parts as well, not just the plows, like other manufacturers dealers. I am sure this will come in time

8. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

Jim i need the bolts that connect the plow to the ram!!! one of mine broke last season and the plow is less than a year old! Wait shouldn't that be covered under warranty?