1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

parts search with no luck!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by smitty0904, Sep 13, 2008.

1. smitty0904

smitty0904 Junior Member
    from maine

I recently purchased a older quickswitch plow for my 88 chevy V30 pickup w/ 454.The plow assembly was in decent shape but it came off a 87, wich had individual drive belts, in 88 they switched to a serpentine belt.The pump bracket and a few misc parts wont fit my truck.At the time of purchase I didnt think this would be a issue and figured Fisher still made the parts I needed.after contacting 2 fisher garages ive been told they cant get these parts anymore! I emailed fisher directly but havent heard anything, and havent found any of the parts for sale in the local classifieds.Has anyone else been told parts for older fisher plows are no longer made?
  2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

3. smitty0904

smitty0904 Junior Member
    from maine

Its for the smallblock not the bigblock, im guessing theres a big difference.thanks though
  4. Theo Epstein

Theo Epstein Member