1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parts Needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcs lawn rescue, Dec 8, 2003.

1. mcs lawn rescue

mcs lawn rescue Junior Member

i was reciently given a meyer plow for a 1986 Chevy 200 pickup. i need any available parts you may have for this.

the pump is a E-47 pump.

i have lights and a blade so basically i need all else.

let me know what you got with prices please.

chris

2. thomasjkt

thomasjkt Member

I have a mount that the lights and lift arm are mounted to, it came off a 1979 Chevy. The only problem with it is, someone cut the mount off where it mounts to the truck frame. It is definitely usable but you would have to weld (2) pieces on it to bolt it to your frame. I don't have the carriage frame that the plow mounts to though. I only have the piece that goes up past the grille. If your interested let me know, if not the plow dealer I go to said he will buy it for $100.00 or trade it for accessories for my plow.

3. County Plow Eq.

County Plow Eq. Junior Member