1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parts Help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by gseinc57, Mar 6, 2008.

1. gseinc57

gseinc57 Junior Member

Hey guys, I am trying to locate a new pump for a E-47, CPW said they had 3 two weeks ago, now they have none, are there any other parts warehouses out there that are not listed on this site, the guy at CPW called Meyer and Meyer said no more pumps for 6 months, whats up with that, so if there is any parts places out there that anyone might know about please let me know, thanks Gseinc57

2. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

pump

i assume you are talking about the replacement pump only under the motor ,check with sam,s for a dealer quad city spring in moline ill had one might give them a call 309-762-2956 to check stock .

3. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

angelos su[pply in michigan... my orders are usually here within 4 days ish...

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

5. gseinc57

gseinc57 Junior Member

To B and B
    do you have a phone number on mill supply or a city ?
    Thanks gseinc57

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Click on the Mill Supply link in my post, scroll to the bottom. :)

They're in Cleveland.

7. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

I've got 2 on the shelf.

Babe