1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parts for JACOBSEN snowblower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BillW, Mar 2, 2001.

1. BillW

BillW Junior Member

Anybody have a good source of JACOBSEN parts? Called all over the US for P/N 159115 Pinion & SPKT

2. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas Senior Member

Try jthomasdistributors.com - they've got some jacobson parts.

[Edited by Jason Pallas on 03-02-2001 at 01:41 PM]

3. BillW

BillW Junior Member

JACOBSEN parts

Jason... Thanks for the lead...however they didn't have it either.

4. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas Senior Member

Give me a day and I'll go through some supplier catalogs - I know there's a HUGE outdoor equipment supplier in the state (bills itself as the largest in the world - I've been there and I could believe it!). Anyway I know they could get it for you. They got a really hard to find part for me off of a Simplicity Snowblower that was out of production (all other sources just laughed at me and suggested that I scrap the machine). It only took 6 days. If you have a part number, it'll be a breeze. We just call up now with a credit card number and order the hard to find parts and they ship them right to us.
    They're called Weingartz. I'm pretty sure they have a website. If you need the phone #, let me know. I'll get it for you. Good luck - let me know how it goes.

phone 810-731-7240

[Edited by Jason Pallas on 03-03-2001 at 04:01 AM]