1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parts for a classic

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Tractaguy, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Tractaguy

Tractaguy Junior Member

Hey guys,

Pretty new to the site. I've done some research and the little info I have says that I will not be able to find any parts for the ancient U-13 Super Electrolift pump on my tractor at home. I posted photos of the tractor in another forum on the site, but I'll stick one here for reference. Basically, I am going to have the tractor running this weekend and will then turn my attention to the plow (which has been dormant for as long as the tractor I'm guessing).
    One of my levers moves freely and feels like it is actuating the valve on the back of the pump, but the other is frozen. I'd like to take the pump apart and replace the seals, clean it and generally survey it's condition. I'm not going to do that if there is no way to get a rebuild kit or any replacement parts.
    Any ideas or info would be much appreciated!

Here's the tractor:

2. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

alot of the parts are the same parts used on the E-47 lift such as the seal kit which is a part #15254. If you give me your email address I can email you a copy of the parts break down of the U-13.

To get the current part numbers you will have to drop the 1st two numbers from the part. Example, the U-13 parts drawing shows the the seal kit as 2015254 and the current part is #15254.

Hope this helps,