1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parts for 2014 Silverado

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jmassi, Aug 29, 2016.

1. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Hey guys, been trying to gather info on installing my brother's MDII onto his new truck. All i need is the mounting carton and headlight adapters. I found 2 numbers for the mounting carton and headlight adapters. Anyone know what i need exactly?

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Meyer site has a plow transfer tool. You put in plow, old truck and new truck. It will tell you what you need.

3. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Yeah, it told me i could do it. Which is bull. Truck is more than capable of handling the plow. Just need to know which part numbers i need to order.

4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Guessing you meant "couldn't do it". Then just look up a new plow of same style for the new vehicle. Remember the only difference in mount for EZ Plus and MDII is the clevis. The actual truck mount is the same for both types of plows.