1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parting out 2 Western Unimount 9'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pressedun, Oct 28, 2015.

1. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Parting out 2 Western Unimounts, mainly because I don't want to work on them, pumps are in good working order, mold boards are in ok shape, new wiring/headlights on both. Let me know what you need, thanks!

2. ama190

ama190 Junior Member

hi do you have a lift frame for sale?

3. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Yup I believe both lift frames are in good shape, where are you located?

4. ama190

ama190 Junior Member

im in janesville iowa

5. lfaulstick

lfaulstick Senior Member
    from PA

how much for a pump? and would you ship? i have a freind looking for one. im in pa

6. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Iowa would be too far to ship the lift frame. I have two pumps, one definitely works, the other may need some work. I live in Pittsburgh, I could drive bout an hour or two but also willing to ship.

7. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

Any parts available still?

8. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Yup. Sold one complete Unimount, have all of the parts from one Unimount and an entire Ultramount for sale. I will be traveling from Pittsburgh to New Jersey on Sunday.

9. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

Contact number interested in some parts

10. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

I'll PM it to you.

11. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

any 11 pin headlights with the harness?

12. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Believe both are 9 pins, I will check now. Guessing you're going to need the high beams?

13. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Both are 9 pin, one set of lights and wires are practically brand new. The other set has one splice in it from what I can tell but work fine.

14. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

ok thanks looking for a 11pin set for an ultra mount

15. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

No problem, wish I could've helped.

16. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

I am heading to northern New Jersey from Pittsburgh on Tuesday if anyone needs any parts. Mold board, pump, other miscellaneous small parts (springs, lift chain channel, chain, headlight/wiring harness).

Also have a 9 foot Ultramount that I am parting out, that plow is basically complete and works but needs all new rams, cutting edge, hoses and the plow stands are shot.

17. bparker

bparker Junior Member

do you still have the headlights? can you send me some pics of the lights and conectors and a price with shipping to 12887 Whitehall NY

18. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

Sure. I do have one remaining set of headlights, 9 pin. Haven't had a chance to get them off yet.

19. pressedun

pressedun Junior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Headlights with 9 pin plug in great shape!

20. jarhead1349

jarhead1349 Junior Member

I don't suppose the Unimount has the shorter (9-1/2") headlight brackets to wire it as an Ultramount?