1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parting out 01 F250 / New injectors / 0 mile long block diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Barrakudaman, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Everything in pictures is for sale. If interested. please PM me with an offer. 4 injectors are used and to be considered cores. 8 in the box have 50 miles on them. HPOP has 50 miles on it as well. Heads and Oil cooler have been pressure checked (heads need injector sleeves) New in box valve cover gaskets. Prices are for parts are as follows- HPOP $300, Injectors $1200, Good pair of valve covers with oil fill tube $100, valve covers 1 with dent $75, Oil cooler $175, 4 core injectors $200, Turbos with shaft play $100 each, alternator$60, A/C pump $60, Manifolds $150, Intercooler and hot + cold pipe $150, valve cover gaskets new $120, Heads $200, Rockers/pushrods $100. I also have a complete 0 mile rebuilt 7.3 Diesel long Block with new pistons. and a gasket kit for putting all the accesories on it. I will sell the injectors, HPOP, and motor for $3500 as a package. $2500 for the rebuilt long block. If my prices seem insane....bring me back to earth n let me know. I consider these prices fair. Thanks I am also parting out an 01 F-250. 3.73 front and rear diff, rods, pistons, block is junk, 4R100 trans, manual shif transfer case. Let me know what you need All parts are off and 01 ford superduty.

ford 001.JPG

ford 003.JPG

7.3 parts 007.JPG

7.3 parts 011.JPG

7.3 parts 013.JPG
  2. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

What's the details on the truck besides a f'ed up motor? Miles, anything else wrong/work it needs, plowed, towed, etc.
  3. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

I am parting the truck out, I have already taken 12-15 parts off the truck and sold them. At this point it is only a parts truck. The truck was a 1 owner farm truck, the owner had someone tare the motor apart and never had it put back together. The reason i have a fresh motor was becasue I was going to put this truck back on the road. Plans changed and I am parting it out. If anyone has a 99-03 for that needs a 7.3 I would be interested in buying it. original owner said trans was gone through about 100k miles. I will sell the truck with no motor parts for $1500.00 if anyone is interested.
  4. PSD

PSD Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

so you'd sell the complete truck minus motor? Im interested. can you send me more pics of it?
  5. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

more pics of ford

truck 004.JPG

truck 005.JPG

truck 006.JPG

truck 007.JPG

truck 008.JPG
  6. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

few more pics

truck 009.JPG

truck 010.JPG
  7. doyles

doyles Member

are the door mirrors electric if so how mutch?
    alos how mutch for the tail lights?
  8. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Door mirrors are not electric.. tail lights i will sell for $80 shipped
  9. PSD

PSD Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Dorr mirrors should be power. I see the switch for them. How much for those and the instrument cluster shipped to 44264?
  10. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Pm'd you price
  11. Medic337

Medic337 Junior Member

do you have the ecm and how much for it and possibly bed and front fender 62690
  12. Medic337

Medic337 Junior Member

i am interested in the ecm if you would sell entire engine wiring harness and some other parts please pm
  13. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Give a call 920410511seven
  14. Medic337

Medic337 Junior Member

Sorry if i dont answer phone calls work as a paramedic just got off a 48 hour shift please text 2173130299 thanks
  15. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

How much for the manual transfer case?
  16. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Pm me a price on the mirrors if they are still available.

RIVERVIEW7 Member

PM me for a price on the tail gate and the rear bumper
  18. 79bonco

79bonco Junior Member

Also interested in the t-case, and possible front and rear axle together. Shoot me a price.