1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Parting Ouit UNIMOUNT PLOW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mxrider069, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

have a 7'6" Western Unimount im parting out, all works good has newer 9 pin headlights on it, good working pump/motor assembly. Rams have minor pitting on the ends but work good. Moldboard has the powder coat flaking off but NO ROT. cutting edge is like new just rusty. Make offer on parts and will ship smaller stuff.

call/text me 585-721-247one if you have questions

2. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

How much for the headlights and wiring? Friend of mine broke a headlight this am

3. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

If snowmatt does not purchase the light I am interested

4. michsnowman

michsnowman Junior Member

interested in the pump

5. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Sorry guys I left my cell at the shop in one of the trucks if youve called! PM me what youd like and make me a offer on the part. UPS store is right around the corner and I can ship as fast as ai receive payment!

6. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

PM sent with light/harness offer

7. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

I don't know if my pm went threw I'm interested in the light tower the piece that the lights bolt onto.

8. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

I will sell this complete working plow for 375 bucks, how can you go wrong! Use for a back up or parts...i will deliver to a resonable distance from rochester for a small fee...let me know guys

9. 97f250Heavyduty

97f250Heavyduty Senior Member

Mxrider, Got any pics of the complete plow?

10. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Ive got some on my phone, Email me at compes2@yahoo.com or text me 585-721-247one

11. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Plow has sold as a whole