1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Part of the Fleet. Work has begun.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SnowPro93, Nov 30, 2006.

1. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

here's my 93 GMC, just got finished fixing the Curtis today, the hydraulics were all screwed up, here she is ready to go. and the 87 Michigan L90, just detached the bucket getting ready to put the plow on. the Blue 99 Chevy 3500 in the background on the first pic just went into to have the sander and some rear timbrens installed today....

truck_plow_640.jpg

loader.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

nice! can you get more pics of the 3500 when it comes back?? thanks payup payup

3. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Is that your heavy equipment in the background?

I think I see a Hitachi excavator and possibly a backhoe.

Nice looking gear,I love the older stuff myself :nod:

4. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

ya thats a 1980's hitachi with a new cab, my dad had the misfortune of rolling it over and the John Deere backhoe is a 1972 410D...my father has most of his original equipment...his moto is "if you take care of your tools they'll take care of you"

5. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

I'm the same way myself lol.

none the less nice equipment.

6. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice stuff you got there howd your dad role the excavator guys usually dont make it to tell that story

7. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

he was working on a house lot that sat off the road about 650 feet, it was on a cliff pretty much and a part of the banking gave out:dizzy: and he jumped out before he was injured thank god. He has always left the door open on the excavator in the summer and i don;t think he intends to change that anytime soon...:)

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Machines look good!

9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i gotta curtis last year its great plow