1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Part of our setup

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kl0an, Dec 16, 2003.

1. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

These are 3 of the trucks the company I work for has. All fisher plows, 1 straight with wings, the rest V's.. 4 of the 5 trucks run backblades, the 5th has a sander..

shhh, they\'re sleeping.jpg
  2. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Now, the serious end of these three.. Backblades, how can ya live without them??

3. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Getting much snow down that way this year? I see you are like us and don't get much sunlight:eek: . Nice trucks.
  4. kl0an

kl0an Senior Member

Hey Crumm,

We're not gettin enough for me, that's for sure.. I'd love to see a couple more feet come down, keep me workin.. How's things up your way?? I used to live at Eielson for 4 years.. Left there 3 years ago.. Still got some friends up your way..

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

nice fleet:)