1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Part Of A Face Lift

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Apr 3, 2008.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Here is part 2 of 3. Side mirrors on and the grill is on. Tomarrow is the headlights WOOT!!!
  2. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

3. yancy

yancy Senior Member

Sharp looking ford! I like those grills and lights with the old bumper
  4. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

sweeeeeeeeet man!!!
  5. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looking good
  6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

very nice. those headlights will make it.

i like how a couple of the ford guys have done this, makes the truck look new.....well, not '08 new lol :D
  7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

It looks nice.......good job!:drinkup:
  8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

wait till this fall. I am gonna fix every little dent in it. And the body damage on passenger side. And I am gonna paint the whole truck. Gonna set it off. Gonna put some dark but legal window tinting on sides and strip the back tinting and put new on it. Can't wait.
  9. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

The truck looks great. I like the Black but it is real hard to keep clean.

FYI, the darker the tint the harder it is to plow at night. Might not sound like much but the nights the windows are fogging up and the snow is sticking to them it is a ***** to see.
  10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Looks good!!! If you didnt do the headlights, it would still look real good.
  11. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

He's wright, I tinted my rear window and now it is hard to see out of at night, I also added a backrack and delta toolbox which made it even worse LOL.
  12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I have a 2002 monte carlo ss with 5% tinting. It is illegal and yes it is hard to see out of at night.